Housekeeping

It has been a while since I refreshed things on the layout and widgets of the blog. I took a nice person's suggestion and put a stand alone widget for the series I'd written called The Language of God. Despite the fact that the text color is black and nothing I can do seems to make it be blue for unvisited and then red when visited, they actually are links.

I changed the links on the right, of the end time signs Third Temple, Israel, etc. The pictures you see there under the headers are actually links to today's news for each of the major signs. I hadn't put in new links for a long time, I am sorry about that. I'll be changing those daily or almost daily now that summer is here and I have more time.

I used to have a video bar but I thought it was slowing down the loading of the pages so I deleted it. If you want it back, let me know. If you want anything else, let me know. As always, thank you for reading and for making suggestions.

Elizabeth

Comments

  1. I'm so pleased you put in the Language of God sidebar! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought I'd let you know that the links are showing up blue for me. They are turning black after I visit them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Emily! Lenzey, thanks so much. That's a bit of progress. I wanted the links to turn red after visiting but there are a few little things I can't seem to fix with this template. Oh well, it's still a good, stable platform.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment