An encouragement

I greet you all with a kiss of peace, and with good news that He loves us and is waiting to call us, His bride, home to Him soon. He is preparing the place in which we will dwell for all eternity, untainted by sin at last. We will gaze at one another through the spotless lens of the Holy One who redeemed us to Himself, and we will love Him and each other perfectly. His light will shine upon us untainted by clouds, pure as the blazing Light that shines supreme, transcendent, unmatched, our eyes shining as the reflection of His matchless glory. Angels will sing praises to Him and we will join in, love glowing out among all creation in glory, as only He can be! Why He chooses to share Himself with us, I will never know, but that knowledge and fact only makes me love Him all the more. He saved a wretch like me, and changed me from creature to daughter of God!

I sincerely hope you all are well. If you are not, then I hope that good news of what awaits us revives you, that we have the perfect assurance of the incomparable riches of His grace. O, His grace is sufficient for me, and if I feel this overwhelmed with it now, what will it be like when I get there??!! Think on that brethren. Beloved, these things are true, these things are noble, these things are just, these things are pure, these things are lovely, these things are of good report, there is virtue and they is praiseworthy—meditate on these things. (Phil 4:8-9 paraphrased)

Comments

  1. Thank you Elizabeth for these encouraging words. Nothing in this world gives me more courage to keep on than the hope of the Lord´s glorious appearance. I feel my spirit being lifted up in praise and adoration, sweet communion with my Savior. Peace and joy and Holy Spirit comfort are ours in his presence. I appreciate your keen understanding of the word and the clear way in which you answer your readers questions or queries. I also enjoy the variety of topics. Please do come and visit my blog, my door is always open. http://thelightseed.blogspot.com
    Blessings of grace, peace, joy and righteousness in the Holy Spirit to you.Jean-Louis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment