His sheep know His voice and they follow. Inspiring video

Youtube synopsis:

Published on Nov 17, 2013
A little compilation of a visit to my friend, Christopher Lange's farm at Harestua, Norway. I have long wanted to film this test, where we call for his sheep in the same words as he uses, and then let him do it. A Biblical lesson to learn from this!
The verse that comes to mind is

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. (John 10:27)

It's an inspiring video, especially when we think about Lazarus, who was dead when Jesus called him, and he responded to his Master's voice by coming alive again! If we are alive when He calls for us in the rapture, we also will respond to His voice, and "come up here" to be with Him.

HT to reader Ruby who alerted me to this video and to Jacco who found it.


Comments

  1. You're welcome. I couldn't get rest until I found it. And when I found it, I had to let you know. I didn't think you would react so soon, but where you live it is probably at least 7 hours earlier than here in Europe.

    God bless you,
    Jacco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that this interesting, inspirational video has now been successfully posted on your site. Thank you, Jacco. Thank you, Elizabeth, for reminding us, too, of the truth of Lazarus's resurrection when Jesus called him by name and he heard him and came forth from the dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, My husband and I watched this little clip and we both were so blessed! I think a picture does come across as a thousand words. You always inspire me!
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roxy! I watched it and it's such a short, simple little clip, but knowing the biblical import, it just brought me to tears while hallelujah-ing! Readers and commenters like you inspire me too. Even the negative ones, who inspire me to checkmyself. Have a wonderful holiday season :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for such a wonderful blessing at a time in which I really need encouragement.

    Kay Cude

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment