"Dear Sisters" : encouragement

To all my sisters who have lost a loved one and are facing the first holiday alone...

To all my sisters who have spoken up for the pure doctrine of Jesus Christ in bible study and have been kicked out because of it...

To all my sisters who have approached their pastor with concerns of false teaching and have been spiritually abused instead of comforted...or even heard...

To all my sisters who are struggling to be a good Christian wife with a non-believing husband...or an apathetic husband...

To all my sisters who have a spouse deployed overseas this holiday season...

To my lonely and hurting and grief-stricken and saddened sisters. You're not alone.

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7)

Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:2)
Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing. (1 Thessalonians 5:11)

Kay Cude poetry & graphic design. Click to enlarge

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel deeply for my sisters laboring under trial and grief. The Lord is wonderful and I'm blessed to have this tie between us. When my time of trial and grief comes I know my sisters will lift *me* up!

      Delete
  2. This is very precious. Thank you for sharing it. It will become my new 'desktop background'.
    (healingInHim)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful encouragement from your heart and the word of God. Thank you, Elizabeth. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment