Welcome to all visitors!

Hello to The End Time blog visitors. Also, thank you to my new followers! You are welcome here. Here is a little orientation to the blog. On the right side of the blog,

The picture icons on the right titled "Israel the Burdensome Stone," "Days of Lot", etc are actually end times signs from scripture. The icons are clickable and clicking on them will bring you to a recent news story depicting what, in my opinion, the sign is about. I try to update these daily.

The poll is changed at intervals and there is a place to comment on the poll question or to comment on your answer if you click "view."

The 'End Times Signs Bible Verses' are just that, if you click on one it brings you to the bible verse.

Christian Books and reviews are books that I don't specially endorse, because I haven't read them, but simply put out there for you to read the review and decide for yourself if you would like to read it.

On the left side of the blog:

There are "Left Behind" letters to read for those, um, unfortunately left behind. Under that, I did my best to order the Tribulation chronology with the successive judgments. It is the chronology of the Tribulation, not the end times signs, two distinct seasons in my opinion, separated by the rapture.

The Christian blogs are blogs I read and trust for correct doctrine, and are linked for for your consideration. When one of the blogs updates it automatically updates on this blog bar, something that is way cool and way beyond my technological understanding on how they do that. Correct doctrine to me means 100% belief in the literal bible, Jesus as one of the three Persons of the Godhead and Who died for our sins and rose again, etc. The same goes for the Christian videos. I do my best to pick ones that have a correct view of the work of Jesus Christ the Savior and of the Holy Word.

Enjoy, and I post frequently but at the intervals the Spirit prompts because I do nothing the Holy Spirit doesn't inspire me to do. If you would like to see a particular topic covered, please let me know. My e-mail address is at the very bottom.

Comments