Kay Cude poetry: Sodom

Kay Cude poetry. Used with permission. Click to enlarge photo

Artist's statement:
I want to emphasize the reflection of the burning of Sodom and Gomorrah onto the hill and upon Lot's wife (upon whom the result of disobedience was borne). I want to remind all of us, the redeemed, that our return to our sins we forsook can also cast a reflection upon our witness and lives. My intent is not to judge any of my brothers and sisters in Christ; I remind myself that I too have the "flesh" that battles against me. 
A return to Romans 7:15-25 is the answer we love: it is Christ we desire controlling our thoughts, speech and actions. "For I (we) joyfully concur with the Law of God in the inner man." On that day we "anticipate," that predetermined day known by God, we'll join Christ in the air to be with Him forever more. At that moment, we will no longer be clothed with our fleshly nature!! YES!!! Blessings!! Kay


Comments